Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sa Budak SABAH! (part 1)



Taw sepa saya?
saya budak Sabah bah.

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..


Koe taw ka sapa sa?
sa MOON bah.

~SEE!~

I AM TRULY SABAHAN.

Why?
Good if you wonder why am I
post this thing in my blog.
ehemmmm..

Bla.. Bla.. Bla..

If we are just seat and keep quiet and keep doing nothing and let it be settle down and back to normal.
What an idiot we are.
I am full of miserable feelings and
I think I want to be involve in politics.

Which, I could defend my mother land 
from any nasty parasite.
Huhu~ Thanks by the way for those who makes me realize 
that in this world,
our friends can be our enemy too.

Ask yourself(sabahan readers) why our state are still
so-called ketinggalan?
But, If we look around Sabah,
there are so many spots which is well-known to the tourist,
such as, 

SEPILOK?
Maliau Basin?
Mount Kinabalu?
Sipadan Island?
Karambunai?
Sutera Harbour?
and so on.

SEE? Sabah serve many places that can sometimes mentioned by the tourist.
I do remembered when, 
YAB Datuk (nama dirahsiakan atas permintaan Datuk),
years ago,
when he persue his study in the overseas,

MAT SALLEH ask him :
"Where are you from?"

YAB Datuk:
"I'm from Malaysia"

MAT SALLEH:
"Sorry, where is it?"

YAB DATUK:
"Ouh, Do you know BORNEO? It is my state."

MAT SALLEH:
"Ouh, Orangg Utann (dgn slank mat salleh yew). I have been there. 
Sabah, BORNEO."


.....WILL BE CONTINUED.....


p/s: maaf jika ada terkasar bahasa.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...