Sunday, January 30, 2011

THE SIMS 2.



This is the game that I addict from year 2005.
I spend most of my time playing this game.
I begin with THE SIMS 2.
Get to know this awesome game,
from my friends.
All of them began with THE SIMS.
The old one.

Now, I'm still playing the games.
But, less than before.
I have to control myself.
In order to prevent myself from involve in unhealthy lifestyle.
Besides,
I only spend about 1-2 hours for internet 
since last week.
So, its good for me.

What is this games about?
It is about life.
However,
It does not relate to my life.
Maybe, just 5% of it.

Yo may play it on,
PC.
PS2, PS3.
PSP.

This is the list of expansion pack for THE SIMS 2:
The Sims 2 Pets
The Sims 2 Seasons
The Sims 2 University
The Sims 2 Bon Voyage
The Sims 2 Apartment Life
The Sims 2 Season's Greetings
The Sims 2 Castaway
The Sims 2 Open For Business 
The Sims 2 Free Time
The Sims 2 Glamorous Life
The Sims 2 Night Life

From the list,
I only have,
The SIMS 2.
The SIMS 2 SEASONS.
The SIMS 2 Glamorous Life.
The SIMS 2 University.







And for sure,
THE SIMS 2 SEASONS
is the best!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...